Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 09:52:02AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Thanks, so you are okay with me pushing that patch just to HEAD.

Yes, I am fine with that.  I am wondering about patching the second
function though, to avoid any risk of forgetting it, but I am fine to
leave that to your judgement.

> We don't want to backpatch this to 14 as this is a catalog change and
> won't cause any user-visible issue, is that correct?

Yup, that's a HEAD-only cleanup, I am afraid.
--
Michael

Attachment