Re: Time to drop plpython2? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Time to drop plpython2?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:08:55AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
>> I've pinged the owners of the animals failing so far:
>> - myna, butterflyfish
>
> Fixed, as noted by Micheal on this thread.

Fixed is an incorrect word here, "temporarily bypassed" fits better :)

Unfortunately, I had to remove --with-python on both animals for the
time being, as I was not able to figure out why Python.h could not be
found in those installations, and it was Friday afternoon.  I'll try
to investigate and re-enable that some time next week.
--
Michael

Attachment