Re: pgsql: Add suport for server-side LZ4 base backup compression. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add suport for server-side LZ4 base backup compression.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 10:53:04AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> A last thing, that has been mentioned by Andres upthread, is that we
> should be able to remove the extra commands run with --version in the
> tests of pg_basebackup, as of the attached.  I have not done that yet,
> as it seems better to wait for copperhead first, and the tests of
> pg_basebackup run before pg_verifybackup so I don't want to mask one
> error for another in case the buildfarm says something.

copperhead has reported back a couple of hours ago, and it has
switched back to green.  Hence, I have moved on with the remaining
piece and removed all those --version checks from the tests of
pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal.
--
Michael

Attachment