Re: Clean up build warnings of plperl with clang-12+ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Clean up build warnings of plperl with clang-12+
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 03:51:35PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> That'd be considerably messier wouldn't it?

Yes, that would be a bit messier.  For example, we could do that with
something saved in Makefile.global.in by ./configure that plperl feeds
on to add this extra CFLAGS in its own local Makefile.

> (And I wonder if the
> meson system will be able to do it at all.)  If you feel motivated
> to make that happen, go for it, but I don't.

Neither am I.  9ff47ea is the least invasive solution, at least.
--
Michael

Attachment