Re: pgsql: Fix incorrect format placeholder. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix incorrect format placeholder.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 01:06:26AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I figured the Perl guys would do something about it, but it will be a
> very long time before that propagates everywhere.  Maybe we should
> teach configure to add -Wno-compound-token-split-by-macro?  By my
> count there are now five buildfarm members besides dangomushi that
> are producing these warnings, and I think the number is going to
> go up before it goes down.
>
> (Meanwhile, I guess I could enable -Werror on florican.)

Yeah, you have a point here.  -Wcompound-token-split-by-macro is new
as of clang-12 from last April, so I am a bit surprised that it is
that present in the buildfarm TBH.

The attached is sufficient to remove those warnings.  Debian provides
clang-12, so it is easy to reproduce the problem.

What do you think?
--
Michael

Attachment