Re: pgbench bug candidate: negative "initial connection time" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgbench bug candidate: negative "initial connection time"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 10:11:53PM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
> BTW, when logfile fails to be opened, pgbench gets stuck due to commit
> aeb57af8e6. So even if we decided not to back-patch those changes,
> we should improve the handling of logfile open failure, to fix the issue.

There is an entry in the CF for this thread:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/34/3219/

I have moved that to the next one as some pieces are missing.  If you
are planning to handle the rest, could you register your name as a
committer?
--
Michael

Attachment