Re: Add some tests for pg_stat_statements compatibility verification under contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add some tests for pg_stat_statements compatibility verification under contrib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 03:05:24PM +0800, Erica Zhang wrote:
> This way the same query can be reused for both older versions and current
> version.
> Yep, it's neater to use the query as you suggested. Thanks!
>
> Also, can you register your patch for the next commitfest at
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/33/, to make sure it won't be forgotten?

I was just looking at your patch, and I think that you should move all
the past compatibility tests into a separate test file, in a way
consistent to what we do in contrib/pageinspect/ for
oldextversions.sql.  I would suggest to use the same file names, while
on it.
--
Michael

Attachment