Re: hba.c:3160:18: warning: comparison of unsigned enum expression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: hba.c:3160:18: warning: comparison of unsigned enum expression
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 02:01:42PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> That's very close to mine (see one email later). Let's bikeshed about
> the details. I think it's basically the same for current usecases, but
> that taking the UserAuth as the parameter is cleaner and potentially
> more useful for the future.

Missed it, sorry about that.  Using UserAuth as argument is fine by
me.  If you wish to apply that, please feel free.  I am fine to do
that myself, but that will have to wait until tomorrow my time.
--
Michael

Attachment