Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.
Date
In response to Re: Log message for GSS connection is missing once connection authorization is successful.  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 05:53:04PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> +1 from me.  So, after every call to test_access, the node's current
> logfile gets truncated and we don't need the logging collector process
> to step in for rotation of the logfile.
>
> The patch looks good to me and the kerberos regression tests pass with it.

Thanks Stephen and Bharath for looking at it!  I have applied that
now.
--
Michael

Attachment