Re: Permission failures with WAL files in 13~ on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Permission failures with WAL files in 13~ on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:40:12AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> If we can provide a new .EXE built with exactly the same flags as the
> EDB downloads that they can just drop into a directory, I think it's a
> lot easier to get that done.

Yeah, multiple people have been complaining about that bug, so I have
just produced two builds that people with those sensitive environments
can use, and sent some private links to get the builds.  Let's see how
it goes from this point, but, FWIW, I have not been able to reproduce
again my similar problem with the archive command :/
--
Michael

Attachment