Re: row filtering for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: row filtering for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 04:11:50PM -0300, Euler Taveira wrote:
> After the commit 3696a600e2, the last patch does not apply cleanly. I'm
> attaching another version to address the documentation issues.

I have bumped into this thread, and applied 0001.  My guess is that
one of the patches developped originally for logical replication
defined atttypmod in LogicalRepRelation, but has finished by not using
it.  Nice catch.
--
Michael

Attachment