Re: Occasional tablespace.sql failures in check-world -jnn - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Occasional tablespace.sql failures in check-world -jnn
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 09:59:02AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I vaguely recall that this had something to do with SELinux (or something
> similar?), where it matters in what context you create a file or directory
> and then certain properties attach to it that are relevant to subsequent
> programs that run on it.  Again, vague.

Hmm.  Does it?  sepgsql has some tests for tablespaces involving only
pg_default, so it does not seem that this applies in the context of
the regression tests.  The cleanup of testtablespace in GNUMakefile
comes from 2467394, as of June 2004, that introduced tablespaces.
--
Michael

Attachment