Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 11:36:34AM -0700, Jacob Champion wrote:
> Maybe I should just add a basic Assert here, to trip if someone adds a
> new SASL mechanism, and point that lucky person to this thread with a
> comment?

I am beginning to look at the last version proposed, which has been
marked as RfC.  Does this patch need a refresh in light of a9e9a9f and
0873b2d?  The changes for libpq_append_conn_error() should be
straight-forward.

The CF bot is still happy.
--
Michael