Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 09, 2022 at 08:10:32PM +0900, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> I am working on above issues (#1-#4) now, and I'll respond on each later.

Okay, well.  There has been some feedback sent lately and no update
for one month, so I am marking it as RwF for now.  As a whole the
patch has been around for three years and it does not seem that a lot
has happened in terms of design discussion (now the thread is long so
I would easily miss something)..
--
Michael

Attachment