Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rolf Østvik
Subject Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was:
Date
List pgsql-general
scrappy@postgresql.org ("Marc G. Fournier") wrote in

> On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Rolf Xstvik wrote:
>
>> I am curious. Where can i learn about these 'official newsgroups'?
>> I can't find any information about them on www.postgresql.org.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2004-11/msg00011.php
>
> I'm going to post that once a month so that new ppl know as well, so if
> anyone has any revisions they'd like to submit, please do ...

And this will be posted to the mailing list? (and to pgsql.*)

If i am looking for a usenet group then i don't want to read a mailing
list. And if i am a new user, how can i easily find out that pgsql.* is the
hierarchy i am looking for.

Could it be an idea to mention it on the same web page which contain
information about the mailing lists?

--
Rolf �stvik