Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rolf Østvik
Subject Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql (was:
Date
List pgsql-general
scrappy@postgresql.org ("Marc G. Fournier") wrote in

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Net Virtual Mailing Lists wrote:
>
> this RFD in no way affects the mailing lists, and is in no way an
> 'official PostgreSQL newsgruop' ... the 'official newsgroups' are the
> gated ones under pgsql.* ...

I am curious. Where can i learn about these 'official newsgroups'?
I can't find any information about them on www.postgresql.org.

Could it be put up some information of those groups on the websit. And also
information about the new comp.databases.postgresql when(if) it becomes
approved.

I don't remember how i learnt that they existed when i started to use them
(when they was in comp.databases.postgresql.*) and that i had to connect to
news.postgresql.org to read them. I think that i picked it up reading the
mailing list.

--
Rolf �stvik