Re: RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.general - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Woodchuck Bill
Subject Re: RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.general
Date
List pgsql-general
scrappy@postgresql.org ("Marc G. Fournier") wrote in

> Unless its spam, it goes through ... I don't (nor have I ever) refused a
> post based on content other then spam ... even if its anti-PostgreSQL
> *shrug*

The problem with the system is that the spam *all* gets posted to Usenet,
but not the mailing lists. The mailing lists may be moderated, but the
newsgroups are not. That needs to be changed.

Marc, please stop removing news.groups from your replies.