Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Randolf Richardson
Subject Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE
Date
List pgsql-general
[sNip]
> Thanks for all the answers.
> It seems if I wish to make my idea into
> reality I will have to invest in the Profesional
> Microsoft Visual C++ studio.
[sNip]

        What about OpenWatcom?

                Open Watcom - Portable Compilers and Tools
                http://www.openwatcom.org/

        It's a C++ compiler, linker, etc., that's now open source and free.  It
used to be very expensive and has been around for a long time, but previously
known as just "Watcom" before it was upgraded to open source.

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.