Re: Array fields in Postgresql... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Randolf Richardson, DevNet SysOp 29
Subject Re: Array fields in Postgresql...
Date
List pgsql-sql
> Can any one give me a link/tutorial for using arrays in databases..I
> need Queries to access the arrays as well...
       A quick search in Google.Com yielded a number of results which included
the following:
               PostgreSQL Tutorial               http://www.eskimo.com/support/PostgreSQL/tutorial/
("Arrays"are listed near the end of the page)

       In Google.Com, you can also use the following search string:
               +postgresql +arrays +tutorial

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This message originated from within a secure, reliable,
high-performance network ... a Novell NetWare network.