Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 lateness and CIDR - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 lateness and CIDR
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09-Jan-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
>
>> > Ummm...why are we rehashing this?  Who/why is anyone tryign to assign
>> > blame?  It happened...so?  Let's avoid it happening again, but I think
>> > we are up to, what, 4 martyrs now? :)
>>
>> Yeah, we're all goin' down before this is over :)
>>
>> I'm not sure how this came up again (besides Bruce wading through 3
>> month old mail) but this is all old news. Next release won't be the
>> same, and in hindsight *every* release could be done better.
>
> That was kinda the way I was thinking of it, which is why I was sooooo
> confused that we were having to many ppl volunteering to 'fall upon their
> trusty swords' :)

If it's any consolation, Marc, I was considering nominating you  :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow