RE: [HACKERS] BETA1 Snapshot built... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject RE: [HACKERS] BETA1 Snapshot built...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 14-Sep-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Morning...
>
>       Well, as of 00:40EST, there is a BETA1 available at
> ftp.postgresql.org:/pub/postgresql.v6.4-BETA1.tar.gz ...
>
>       I've add a README-1ST file to the top level that is meant to
> provide a listing of those operating systems that are supported, dated as
> to the last time it was known to do so.  Right now, only FreeBSD
> 3.0-CURRENT is listed, but I hope others testing it will put in their
> "two-cents" worth :)

May be a while.  Transfer rate's below 1K/s !!!

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow