Re: BUG #16780: Inconsistent recovery_target_xid handling across platforms - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #16780: Inconsistent recovery_target_xid handling across platforms
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 02:02:46PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> So, attached is a patch to make the logic more consistent that I would
> like to apply down to 12.  Please let me know if there are any
> objections or comments.

I have looked at that again this morning, and applied a fix down to
9.6 with the change in the TAP tests based on pg_resetwal.  In 9.5,
pg_strtouint64() is not available, but this branch is old enough that
it did not seem worth the extra effort.
--
Michael

Attachment