Any Information About Simulation Enviroment? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reza Zakery
Subject Any Information About Simulation Enviroment?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm a master of science student at Sharif university, Iran. As a part of
my thesis, I'm going to write a system that is supposed to be used as a
educational aid material for the Advanced Databases course. This tool
will be based on PostgreSQL and must provide a simulation environment
that can be used by students to compare the performance of different
concurrency control algorithms in different situations. Before starting
the work, I like to know whether any work has been done in this area. Any
guide will be greately appreciated.

Best Regards
Reza Zakery
Sepanta Robotic Research Foundation (http://www.SRRF.net)