psqlodbc_x64 timeout available? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jan Espen Kleivane
Subject psqlodbc_x64 timeout available?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I am using the psqlodbc_x64 connector.

It works ok, but after some days, I believe it goes in connection timeout.

The error I get is “Connection is dead”…..

When this error comes, I have to restart the application using odbc (connected to psqlodbc, to connect to PostgreSql database).

After restarting the application running the query connected to PostgreSQL , all works fine.

I am using this version of psqlodbc:

In the odbc 64 bit app I am not able to set a timeout as I can with other connectors:

PostgreSql:

Oracle:

It the timeout not implemented for PostgreSql, psqlodbc?

I am using one of the newest version of psqlodbc?

How to get around this problem?

Med vennlig hilsen
Jan Espen Kleivane

Goodtech Projects & Services AS

Damsgårdsveien 125, 5160 LAKSEVÅG
Besøk: Damsgårdsveien 125, Bergen
Tel: +47 55 70 67 50
Mob: +47 413 76 635
E-post: jan.espen.kleivane@goodtech.no

www.goodtech.no

"Tenk på miljøet før du skriver ut e-post.

For oss er det naturlig å integrere miljøarbeidet
og strebe etter kontinuerlig forbedringer i
vår daglige virksomhet - The Goodtech way"

Attachment