Re: postgis for beta releases - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Matti Linnanvuori
Subject Re: postgis for beta releases
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi!

They seem to be in the https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/15/ directory already.

Best regards, Matti Linnanvuori

Matti Linnanvuori
Support Engineer

logo

PORTALIFY
Upseerinkatu 1
FI-02600 Espoo | Finland
portalify.com
Phone +358 9 6227 9668
matti.linnanvuori@portalify.com

This information and any attachments are confidential and may solely be for the use of the intended recipient or entity whose address is listed above. If you have received this e-mail by error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Note that copying, retaining copies or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.