RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
Date
Re: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday, February 6, 2023 8:51 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 12:36 PM Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
> <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >

> I have made a couple of changes in the attached: (a) changed a few error and
> LOG messages; (a) added/changed comments. See, if these look good to you
> then please include them in the next version.
Hi, thanks for sharing the patch !

The proposed changes make comments easier to understand
and more aligned with other existing comments. So, LGTM.

The attached patch v29 has included your changes.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Attachment