RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday, February 25, 2022 9:45 PM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Kindly have a look at attached the v22.
> It has incorporated other improvements of TAP test, refinement of the
> DisableSubscriptionOnError function and so on.
The recent commit(7a85073) has changed the subscription workers
error handling. So, I rebased my disable_on_error patch first
for anyone who are interested in the review.

I'll incorporate incoming comments for v22 in my next version.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Attachment