RE: logical replication restrictions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: logical replication restrictions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 2:27 PM Kuroda, Hayato/黒田 隼人 <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> If you could not allocate a time to discuss this problem because of other
> important tasks or events, we would like to take over the thread and modify
> your patch.
>
> We've planned that we will start to address comments and reported bugs if
> you would not respond by the end of this week.
Hi,

I've simply rebased the patch to make it applicable on top of HEAD
and make the tests pass. Note there are still open pending comments
and I'm going to start to address those.

I've written Euler as the original author in the commit message
to note his credit.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Attachment