RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 5:29 PM Shi, Yu/侍 雨 <shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> A comments on the v26 patch.
Thank you for checking the patch !

> The following document about pg_stat_subscription_stats view only says that
> "showing statistics about errors", should we add something about transactions
> here?
>
>      <row>

>       <entry>One row per subscription, showing statistics about errors.
>       See <link linkend="monitoring-pg-stat-subscription-stats">
> details.
>       </entry>
>      </row>
>

> I noticed that the v24 patch has some changes about the description of this
> view. Maybe we can modify to "showing statistics about errors and
> transactions".
You are right. Fixed.

New patch v27 that incorporated your comments is shared in [1].
Kindly have a look at it.

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYCPR01MB837345FB72E3CE9C827AF42CED049%40TYCPR01MB8373.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,