RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 6:52 PM Tang, Haiying/唐 海英 <tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I have a comment on v21 patch.
>
> I wonder if we really need subscription s2 in 028_disable_on_error.pl. I think for
> subscription s2, we only tested some normal cases(which could be tested with
> s1), and didn't test any error case, which means it wouldn't be automatically
> disabled.
> Is there any reason for creating subscription s2?
Removed the subscription s2.

This has reduced the code amount of TAP tests.
Kindly have a look at the v22 shared in [1].

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYCPR01MB8373D9B26F988307B0D3FE20ED3E9%40TYCPR01MB8373.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi