RE: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From k.jamison@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Sawada-san,

I noticed that this thread and its set of patches have been marked with "Returned with Feedback" by yourself.
I find the feature (atomic commit for foreign transactions) very useful
and it will pave the road for having a distributed transaction management in Postgres.
Although we have not arrived at consensus at which approach is best,
there were significant reviews and major patch changes in the past 2 years.
By any chance, do you have any plans to continue this from where you left off?

Regards,
Kirk Jamison