RE: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Vignesh,

> I felt changing only_local option might be useful for the user while
> modifying the subscription like setting it with a different set of
> publications. Changes for this are included in the v2 patch attached
> at [1].

+1, thanks. I'll post if I notice something to say.

> Shall we get a few opinions on this and take it in that direction?

I prefer subscriber-option, but I also think both are reasonable.
+1 about asking other reviewers.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED