RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Julien,

> > Agreed, but then shouldn't the option be named "--logical-slots-only" or
> > something like that, same for all internal function names?
>
> Seems right. Will be fixed in next version. Maybe
> "--logical-replication-slots-only"
> will be used, per Peter's suggestion [1].

After considering more, I decided not to include the word "logical" in the option
at this point. This is because we have not decided yet whether we dumps physical
replication slots or not. Current restriction has been occurred because of just
lack of analysis and considerations, If we decide not to do that, then they will
be renamed accordingly.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED