RE: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Date
Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Peter,

Thanks for giving comments! PSA new version.
I think most of comments were addressed, and I ran pgindent/pgperltidy again.

Regarding the CheckAlterSubOption(), the ordering is still preserved
because I preferred to keep some specs. But I can agree that yours
make codes simpler.

BTW, I started to think patches can be merged in future versions because
they must be included at once and codes are not so long. Thought?

Best regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment