RE: Batch insert in CTAS/MatView code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Batch insert in CTAS/MatView code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Paul-san,

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>
> In an off-list discussion with Paul, we decided to withdraw this patch for now
> and instead create a new entry when there is a re-worked patch.  This has
> now
> been done in the CF app.

Would you mind if I take over this patch for PG 15?  I find this promising, as Bharath-san demonstrated good
performanceby combining your patch and the parallel CTAS that Bharath-san has been working on.  We'd like to do things
thatenhance parallelism.

Please allow me to start posting the revised patches next week if I can't get your reply.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa