RE: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at>
> not really an "ordinary patch".
>
> [1]
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BhUKG%2BMpzRsZFE7ChhR
> q-Br5VYYi6mafVQ73Af7ahioWo5o8w%40mail.gmail.com

I'm a bit interested in zheap-related topics.  I'm reading this discussion to see what I can do.  (But this thread is
toolong... there are still 13,000 lines out of 45,000 lines.)

What's the latest patch set to look at to achieve the undo infrastructure and its would-be first user, orphan file
cleanup? As far as I've read, multiple people posted multiple patch sets, and I don't see how they are related.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa