Re: Tools: schema designer; scripts - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From paul butler
Subject Re: Tools: schema designer; scripts
Date
List pgsql-novice
Date sent:          Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:03:56 -0800 (PST)
From:               Dennis King <d_r_king@yahoo.com>
Subject:            [NOVICE] Tools: schema designer; scripts
To:                 pgsql-novice@postgresql.org

I'm not sure if this is what you want but
pgexplorer at pgexplorerer.com is a nice tool commercial but very
inexpensive
 and
Dezign - datanamic.com
is a good ER tool with pg export, again commercial licence but
very reasonable compared to ERWIN

Both windows as far as I know

Cross platform Data architect from theKompany.com looks a good
bet

cheers
Paul Butler