Re: Stadisticas - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Enrique Escobar
Subject Re: Stadisticas
Date
Re: Stadisticas  (Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www

Sorry.. (Language Error)....

Hello
I am seeking a way to measure the load by day of my bases. What I need is. (Sum of total requests to the server)
Example
1. insertion request and not inserted because x reason example duplicate record. ( 1 )
2. Consultation registration. ( 2 ).
3. Request insertion and inserts to the base (3)
4. Deleting registration (4)
Total would 4 requests. I was reading the following link.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/monitoring-stats.html

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/runtime-config-statistics.html

and I have not managed to find a way to have a stadistica of requests to the server, someone else to do?

Gracias

Enrique Escobar