Re: Show max_identifier_length causes heavy query execution - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Moreno D.
Subject Re: Show max_identifier_length causes heavy query execution
Date
List pgsql-odbc
>Please look at the attached documentation especially about Parse
> Statements, ServerSide Prepare or Disallow Premature options.
Thank you Hiroshi,
I solved my problems setting ServerSide Prepare=1, Parse statements=0 and Disallow premature=0.
Thanks for the documentation, the next time I have problems I will read it carefully.
I would also thank Laurenz and Ken for the help.

Moreno Dissegna
Developer
S.A. Software S.r.l.

Personalizza Messenger 2009. Scegli la grafica che ti rappresenta meglio!