Re: Blank Screen - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Matthew Puttroff
Subject Re: Blank Screen
Date
List pgadmin-support
Yes, desktop. I was finally able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling. I didn't realize that the PostgreSQL uninstaller didn't also uninstall pgAdmin, but after uninstalling PostgreSQL again, I went and looked for the pgAdmin executable file, and deleted it from my hard drive.

When I installed PostgreSQL again, pgAdmin worked.

Thank you for responding to my inquiry, I'm all set now.

Matt Puttroff

Get Outlook for Android

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 1:01:02 AM
To: Matthew Puttroff <matthew.puttroff@outlook.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Blank Screen

Hi Matthew,

Are you using pgAdmin desktop ? Can you share screenshot and OS details ?

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 1:29 PM Matthew Puttroff <matthew.puttroff@outlook.com> wrote:

I was using pgAdmin4 to run PostgreSQL14 just fine, but now it’s a blank screen with nothing to click on!

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling PostgreSQL, multiple times, and pgAdmin still comes back with the same blank, inoperable screen.

Is there any way to fix this?

Matt Puttroff

(720) 260-2609

--