Unable to install pgadmin 4 on Amazon Linux - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From enderjsv Hurd
Subject Unable to install pgadmin 4 on Amazon Linux
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello. I’m trying to install pgadmin4 on a Linux workspace. The official site for instructions is here.
HTTPS://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/

However, I encounter this issue when I attempt to install.

Failure: repodata/repomd.xml from pgAdmin4: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
HTTPS://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/yum/redhat/rhel-2-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS 404 -
NotFound

Upon checking it does appear that file is missing from the repo. Would anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

FYI this entire email was typed out from scratch on my phone. Hopefully I didn’t make any typing mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone