ECPG ---> preproc.y - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dimitrova, Ekaterina Buryanova
Subject ECPG ---> preproc.y
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

There was a project done over the parser over Postgresql 9.1.1

I am trying currently to migrate it to Postgresql 10.4. Even if I did everything In the parser itself I started receiving errors from preproc.y which I observed is not presented in Postgresql 9.1.1 and I am struggling a bit. I tried to find some README or documentation related not to start from scratch checking the details but unsuccessfully.

Can you share any information/links/articles, please? Also, relationships between the parser y file and the preproc.y?

Thank you in advance!

Kate