Connect Failed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Yang, Quirina [AUTOSOL/CN]
Subject Connect Failed
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

I encountered a question about connection. After I installed pgAdmin and filled correct relative information(Host nameusernamepassword) and then click “Save” button. It’s failed. The error message display as below. Could you give me some help about how to handle this problem?

Quirina Yang | Testing Engineer | Emerson Xi'an Engineering Center

5F R&D Building, Xi'an Software Park, No. 34, 1st Jinye Road, Xi’an High-Tech Industrial Zone, Xi’an, 710065, P.R. China

T +86 18192249820  quirina.yang@emerson.com

Attachment