PostgreSQL support for SUSE 12 SP5 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Jonny Gilgon
Subject PostgreSQL support for SUSE 12 SP5
Date
Re: PostgreSQL support for SUSE 12 SP5
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello there,

I saw your EOL announcement on SUSE 12 repo.

My question is – since SUSE 12 SP5 is still a supported LTS OS, can I still run PostgreSQL on it?

Will I be supported in case I run PostgreSQL on this OS?

Thanks,

signature_2122087291

Jonny Gilgon

Senior Product Manager

Data Security

jonny.gilgon@thalesgroup.com

+972.52.911.0272

linkedin

This message is confidential. If you believe you received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete this message and all attachments.
Attachment