Error on install ODBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Luiz Alano
Subject Error on install ODBC driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi

I’m trying to install your ODBC driver for Windows and I’m having a problem.

I did it some weeks ago and it was all right. I need that driver to access the database from Powerbi. But I lost my user at Windows and I had to re-install some software. One of them is psqlodbc.

I uninstalled and reinstalled again several times resetting the computer all the times and the driver dos not appear for me at the ODBC Data Sources and I cannot configure it to use.

I think I am doing something wrong, but I couldn’t realize what.

Can you help me please?

Luiz Alberto Alano

LogoMonteGrappa

41 99997-0486