Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ohp@pyrenet.fr
Subject Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Tue, 31 May 2005, Dirk Lutzebäck wrote:

> Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:16:37 +0200
> From: Dirk Lutzebäck <lutzeb@aeccom.com>
> To: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
> Subject: [PERFORM] SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to start a little survey who is running postgresql on an
> 8way or more machine (Intel, Sparc, AMD no matter). Purpose: find out
> how postgresql runs in high performance areas.
>
> Please fillout:
>
> Machine (Vendor, Product): TX200 Fujitsu siemens
> Architecture (Intel/Sparc/AMD/IBM): Intel
> Processors (Type/Number/GHz): bi-Xeon 2.8G
> RAM:  3g
> Operating System: Unixware 714
> PostgreSQL Version: 8.0.3
> Database size (GB): 6G
> Disk system: 6xU320 36G SCSI (software raid)
> Type of application: from accounting to game
> Your email contact: ohp@pyrenet.fr
> Willing to answer questions in this group: yes
> Comments:
>

> Please answer here or to me. I compile the results and feed them back here.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dirk

Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)
31190 AUTERIVE                       +33-6-07-63-80-64 (GSM)
FRANCE                          Email: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Make your life a dream, make your dream a reality. (St Exupery)