web-site and redirecting to mirror - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Maarten Boekhold
Subject web-site and redirecting to mirror
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I still can't search mailinglist archives because of that
redirection to a near-by mirror. I thought these links where fixed?

Maarten

ps. How often are those mirrors updated? On the one I get send to
(sunsite.auc.dk/postgresql), the last entry in the mailinglist archives
it of august 3....

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |