Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] [Fwd: SGVLLUG Oracle and Informix on Linux] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Maarten Boekhold
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] [Fwd: SGVLLUG Oracle and Informix on Linux]
Date
List pgsql-general
>     MPSQL: http://troubador.com/~keidav/images/screenshots/sot.jpg
>     MPMGR: http://troubador.com/~keidav/mpmgr.html
>         - if nobody has checked out the screenshots on this,
>           check it out

This one is looking *sooo* cool. Anybody knows of a good toolkit the
author can switch to? (he asks for suggestions on the page above). I think
up till now it was motif based? Is lesstif already up to this kind of
work? Is it easier to switch from motif to gtk than to switch to qt?

>     EARPII: http://www.oswego.edu/~ddougher/EARP2
>     PGAccess: http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess
>         - does Forms, Reports and Scripts
>     PGAdmin: http://www.vale-housing.co.uk/it/software
>         - no screenshots, unfortunately :(
>     GtkSQL: http://www.mygale.org/~bbrox/GtkSQL
>     KPGsql: http://home.primus.baynet.de/mgeisler/kpgsql
>         - KDE frontend

Maarten
| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |