Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Broytmann
Subject Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!
  Followup to myself...

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>    BTW, I already reported yet another problem with glibc2 - bug with
> complex join (actually, not so complex - 4 tables). I overcame the error by
> rewriting the query into correlated subquery with EXISTS. I'll test if
> Debian upgrade "mysteriously" fix the problem too.
  No, the join still bugs (it return 0 rows, where rewrote query returns
some number of rows, and these rows seems to me pretty good - either there
is a bug in join or I rewrote the query in a wrong way, and got correct
results :)

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.