Re: [HACKERS] Death! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Broytmann
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Death!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!
  I knew this, sure :) Esp. after you've sent 2 test messages before.  Finally I did a test by myself - sent my mail
froma different address.

Then you got a bounce, forward it here - now I know there is "non-member
submission disabled".  Thank you for helping me test it :)

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Was a test :)
>

> On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>

> >    Whom?
> >
> > On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > >
> > > Marc G. Fournier
> > > Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> > > primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org
> > >

> > Oleg.
> > ----
> >     Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/
> >            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
> >

> Marc G. Fournier
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

Oleg.